This reliable and powerful alarm will give you peace on mind whether you’re traveling or staying at home. With a motion sensor that triggers the alarm when someone has opened the door, it can be used in college dorm rooms, at hotels and hostels, or even at home.
With two lithium button cell batteries included, it comes fully operational and ready to use. The sound intensity level of 91dB is loud enough to hear throughout the room and will startle the intruder. No one will be able to get in or out without you knowing.
It’s easy to set up: while holding the thin blades together, simply slide them into the crack between the door and doorframe, then loop the cord around the door handle and adjust the toggle to keep it in place. Lastly, set the alarm. This same technique can be applied to sliding doors or to windows as well. No matter the situation, it will alert you to a possible intrusion.
Additionally, the built-in bright LED flashlight allows you to see your way around in the dark without having to turn on lights. As a compact, lightweight option, it will also take up very little room in your suitcase or handbag.
If you have loved ones that travel, you travel yourself, or you’d like an added sense of security at home, you’ll sleep better with this do-it-yourself protection device knowing that others cannot gain unauthorized entry without setting off the alarm.
- ALARM TRIGGERED BY SENSOR – Loud, high-pitched 91dB alarm
- EXTRA SECURITY – Use on hotel or dorm rooms as an added safety measure
- EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE – Simple to put in or take out of door or window as needed
- SUPER BRIGHT LED LIGHT – Embedded flashlight to navigate in the dark
- BATTERIES INCLUDED – Includes two CR2032 lithium button cell batteries